FindmypastLocation:- London Closing Date:- Sunday 6th October 2019
Reporting into the SEO Lead, you will take ownership of the Organic Search execution for the business. Are you an ambitious and talented SEO specialist keen to implement optimisation for search engines and tailored to our customers? If so, this could be the right role for you.
We’re looking for an eager SEO Executive to join our growing team in London and make this role their own. Improving visibility and conversion from Organic Search and enhance our technical, on-site and off-site optimisation through iterative improvement. This will be crucial to achieving success for us in 2019 and beyond. You will be responsible for directly implementing the SEO strategy; working alongside the wider marketing team.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- SEO implementation across technical, on-site and off-site areas to drive improvements in visibility, traffic and conversion – across multiple English-speaking markets.
- Enhancing and continually optimising website and YouTube content, working closely with the content & social media teams.
- Advising internal teams on best practice technical SEO recommendations and working with them to ensure a viable implementation approach.
- Analysing performance and providing optimisation recommendations to deliver growth across our brands & markets.
- Integrating SEO into a broader marketing strategy alongside other specialists.
- Working collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders to enhance Organic Search performance.
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience in SEO; with basic technical knowledge.
- An ability to see insights in data and to use these to make appropriate recommendations.
- Interest in contributing to an SEO strategy to integrate into broader digital marketing activity.
- Commercial acumen; can link performance to business benefit and contribute to business cases.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience using Google Analytics and standard SEO tools.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player with proven ability to work autonomously.
- A “self-starter” with willingness to learn.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
Desirable skills and experience
- Website migration experience.
- HTML / CMS experience.
We’re passionate about making FMP a great place to work and setting people up to succeed. Benefits include:
- Life Assurance
- Health cash plan
- Dental cash plan
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Corporate gym discounts
- Cycle to work
- Season travel tickets
- Monthly Company Lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen and fresh fruit
- Regular Social Events
- Subscription to Findmypast website
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, we regret we are unable to contact you unless you are shortlisted for the selection process.