DC ThomsonLocation:- London, Fleet Street Closing Date:- Friday 1st March 2019
DC Thomson are looking for a Receptionist to join their team based in London.
The Receptionist will ensure the smooth running of reception providing a professional, efficient and reliable ‘Front of House’ service to all internal and external stakeholders’ whilst maintaining a good physical environment for visitors and staff.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the offices
- Answer all calls to the switchboard transferring as directed.
- Following and completing daily checklist of tasks as necessary
- To ensure that all reception space is well maintained.
- Responsible for all hospitality including arranging lunches, client meetings and office events.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, including arranging couriers.
- Other general admin tasks
Key requirements of the role include:
- Previous reception or front of house experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Outlook / Excel / Word)
- Confident and calm under pressure
- Friendly and polite
- Good time management and organisational skills
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our London, Fleet Street Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Gym Discount, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.