Production Maintenance Engineer
DC Thomson MediaLocation:- Dundee Closing Date:- Friday 29th March 2019
DCT Media currently have a vacancy within their Production Engineering Department for a Production Maintenance Engineer to carry out routine maintenance and investigate/diagnose faults within our state of the art Print/Production facility.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader the key requirements of the role are:
- Routine maintenance of equipment as part of a PPM Program.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of equipment ensuring minimising downtime.
- Use initiative and confidently make sound decisions quickly based on knowledge, experience and best practice.
- Flexible in your thinking and approach to tasks.
- Understand the importance of PM Schedules, prioritising activities to effectively use resources.
- Team player who puts colleagues & department needs first.
This is a challenging role which requires a Mechanically biased Engineer who is tenacious in their approach and actively pursues investigations to identify root cause. Flexibility and commitment is required for this role to ensure success of the operation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to play a vital part in the success of our printing operation.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week from our Kingsway Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.