The Stylist GroupLocation:- London Closing Date:- Thursday 19th September 2019
The Stylist Group are looking for a Picture Assistant to join their team based in London.
Join our Family!
The Family, the content creation agency at The Stylist Group is looking for an energetic entry-level Picture Assistant to join its multi award-winning design department. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for contemporary photography trends and work with the design team to research visuals for our commercial partnerships. The candidate will be able to source and recruit and commission new photographers/stylists/studios when required and work with the relevant internal stakeholders to deliver best-in-class visuals for both print and digital.
Working with the Art team, to find or shoot all visuals for print and digital, ensuring they are appropriate to our audience of affluent, sophisticated, metropolitan women and advertisers trying to reach them.
- Picture Research: to be done quickly, thoroughly and with effort to remain within the budget. Imagery should be relevant and in the format necessary for the content.
- To be a solutions-focused team player, who is always willing to find the best possible outcomes.
- To contribute to negotiations with picture agencies for the keenest rates possible.
- To negotiate all rights for our images as required.
- To arrange shoots for all commercial partnerships as required. To book photographers, locations and stylists in accordance with a brief agreed with the Art Director.
- To work with all brand platforms to ensure a consistent visual identity.
- To act as photo point of contact in the Art team, and aid in sourcing cover for the photo desk. Booking and managing extra freelance researchers when needed.
- To originate visual ideas when requested.
- Working with the Art team and Campaign Producers to oversee the budget and invoices for each commercial partnership, ensuring we come in on budget.
- To source and recruit as necessary new photography/studio/stylist talent for us to work with.
- To maintain a strong reference library and good eye on contemporary design trends and developments.
- To maintain an orderly workstation so that any work can be easily picked up by colleagues in case of unexpected absence.
Seniority level: Entry level
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Art/CreativeDesign
Industries: Media ProductionDesignPublishing