Inside Sales Representative
brightsolidLocation:- Dundee Closing Date:- Friday 5th April 2019
Brightsolid are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their team based in Dundee.
This role is critical to the success of Brightsolid’s growth strategy. The successful candidate will directly contribute to delivery of Brightsolid’s commercial performance by growing the revenue we receive from clients through:
- Managing SME Existing Client Contract Renewals
- Increase sales pipeline by creating streams of new revenue from services from both new and existing clients
- Optimising our client contact and satisfaction
- Finding ways to improve internal sales processes
- Working with internal teams to create an effective sales engine
- Ensuring clients understand Brightsolid’s propositions and products
This is an ideal role for someone looking to develop into a full sales or client management role and support and training will be provided.
Critical success factors for this role include a willingness to learn, creativity in how we approach clients mixed with a practical approach to accomplishing tasks in the most efficient way. The role is a busy, diverse role so the ideal candidate will be adaptable with good time management and prioritisation skills.
Requirements for this role include:
- Organising a calendar of renewals and creating a contact strategy for renewals
- Working on proposals & pricing
- Supporting Client Engagement Managers in managing Client Orders and Requests
- Generating meetings and opportunities for Client Engagement Managers
- Direct contact via telephone with clients
- Completing internal reporting and attending internal meetings
- Ensures that all work is compliant and consistent with the needs of our Information Security Management System (ISMS – 27001 : 2013) and Business Continuity
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week from brightsolid’s Dundee Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.