Digital Content Producer
DC Thomson MediaLocation:- Aberdeen Closing Date:- Friday 27th July 2018
DC Thomson Travel is our newly relaunched brand dedicated to providing relevant and exciting content to our engaged audience who love to travel.
The DC Thomson Travel team aim to maximise the success of travel as a key content pillar across all our news brands by producing high-quality digital content online and through social channels and developing commercial affiliate partnerships.
We are looking for a content creator and travel enthusiast to join our busy, commercial team. As well as being an experienced journalist you must be able to spot commercial opportunities and understand the commercial objectives around the content itself. We want someone who can recommend destinations and speak passionately about travel and all things travel related. We also need someone who will help build our network of contacts, affiliates, partners and PRs.
- Write creative copy and make opinion based recommendations
- Research to establish affiliate partners on a national and local level
- Be creative and passionate
- Be able to write about multiple topics of interest
- Tag content appropriately
- Write and embed relevant links
- Use SEO effectively, understand how to write for search engines and social media
- Market content using PPC and social channels and groups
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter. Previous applicants need not apply.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week, from our Aberdeen Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Gym Discount, Childcare Vouchers, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.