Client Engagement Manager
brightsolidLocation:- Aberdeen or Dundee Closing Date:- Sunday 22nd September 2019
Brightsolid are looking for an experienced Client Engagement Manager to play a key role in their Sales Team and help lead the growth of their client list which already stands as one of the most highly respected in the industry with clients in Large Government, Finance and the Energy Sector.
The Client Engagement Manager will target new corporate and public sector clients typically working at, or close to, director level. The role will have a defined sector focus of verticals within Scotland
This position’s primary responsibility is to identify new sales opportunities and win profitable business. This will involve:
- Identifying new target customers and making first contact
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new customers
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Creating proposals and responding to formal customer tenders
- Owning process for the provision of customer quotations
- Involving and managing internal pre-sales resource
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications
- Gathering market and customer information
- Sharing future buying and market trends into internal organisations
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Accurately forecasting sales opportunities
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications include:
- Aptitude and attitude are the two primary drivers in recruiting within our business.
- You must be able to confidently communicate in a professional, expert and vibrant fashion the value of brightsolid’s products and services to potential new and existing customers.
- Direct experience of Cloud and Data Centre Services in our industry is key including an interest in technology and the difference innovative cloud solutions can deliver to organisations.
- We’d expect that the successful individual will be highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a clear understanding of how to drive deals from generation to conclusion.
- As part of our sales team the Client Engagement Manager must demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and to successfully deliver on their sales target.
- Knowledge and experience of managing and responding to complex tender bids is also essential.
- The successful candidate must be driven by a desire to surpass customer expectation and be naturally customer centric in their thinking.
- Given the nature of the role a clean driving licence is essential.
Desirable Skills and Attitude include:
- Proven experience of selling Managed IT Services, Cloud Services, Infrastructure, Applications.
- Experience in new business sales at enterprise level
- Ability to communicate persuasively internally and externally at all levels and across functions
- Comfortable with presentations and innovative in approach
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to effectively work simultaneously on multiple priorities
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week from either brightsolid’s Dundee or Aberdeen office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.