Fifth RingLocation:- Aberdeen Closing Date:- Saturday 26th May 2018
Are you excited by the latest developments on the web, and obsessive about the details around standards, process, automation and tooling? Own a blue beanie? Confidently proclaim full-stack confidence? Love LAMP? LEMP? Able to translate the technical into English for the wider team?
We have a vacancy in the digital team to play a key role in the design and development of web sites and all things digital for brands around the globe.
Interested? Send us your CV and show us what you can do.
The job description:
- Play a central role in our digital development team, contributing to the design and development of digital assets from short-lived microsites to enterprise websites.
- Design and develop systems, sites, interfaces and APIs.
- Implement web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Develop robust and user-friendly PHP-based web applications.
- Deliver excellent, proactive support of digital aspects of our work for an ever-growing roster of clients.
- Perform and schedule web updates.
- Work in tandem with colleagues across the agency to create digital prototypes, and finished systems.
- Test and QA code, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance.
The skills required:
- Knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as ExpressionEngine, Drupal, Craft & WordPress.
- Proficiency in GIT and the ability to follow agreed working practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organise workload and work in a team.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take direction when asked.
- Ability and willingness to learn new techniques, technologies and concepts effectively.
How to apply:
Keen to join our team? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org