Fifth RingLocation:- Houston Closing Date:- Saturday 26th May 2018
Are you excited by the latest developments on the web, and obsessive about the details around standards, process, automation and tooling? Own a blue beanie? Confidently proclaim full-stack confidence? Love LAMP? LEMP? Able to translate the technical into English for the wider team?
We have a vacancy in the digital team to play a key role in the design, development and support of web sites and all things digital for brands around the globe.
Interested? Send us your CV and show us what you can do.
The job description:
- Play a central role in our digital development team, contributing to the design and development of digital assets from short-lived microsites to enterprise websites.
- Design and develop systems, sites, interfaces and APIs.
- Implement web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Develop robust and user-friendly PHP-based web applications.
- Deliver excellent, proactive support of digital aspects of our work for an ever-growing roster of clients.
- Perform and schedule web updates.
- Work in tandem with colleagues across the agency to create digital prototypes, and finished systems.
- Test and QA code, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance.
The skills required:
- Knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as ExpressionEngine, Drupal, Craft & WordPress.
- Proficiency in GIT and the ability to follow agreed working practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organize workload and work in a team.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take direction when asked.
- Ability and willingness to learn new techniques, technologies and concepts effectively.
What We Expect
Everyone at Fifth Ring is expected to:
- Make the mundane exemplary and the impossible inevitable through creativity
- Say what you will do, and do what you say
- Earn client loyalty by pledging yourself to their interests
- Care about people, without becoming their caretakers
- Develop and grow through hard work, learning, and sharing of knowledge
- Ensure our profits reflect the commitment and energy we invest in our clients
What You Should Expect
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented, strategic communications professionals in the industry. You will be given the chance to work directly with high profile, global clients on a daily basis. We promise a job experience like no other, with the opportunity to shape your career path. We offer a competitive salary with vacation, profit sharing, full health benefits, 401K and personal development budget.
About Fifth Ring
Fifth Ring has offices in the UK, the Middle East, the United States and Singapore, with more than 50 employees. Since its formation, Fifth Ring has grown rapidly, now providing expertise in business positioning, public relations, digital media and marketing, design and production and advertising. We are the energy industry specialists, and we also work with a wide variety of clients in the financial, professional, construction, education, leisure and public sectors. Predominantly a business-to-business organization, we are a proud member of BBN.
How to apply:
Keen to join our team? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com