Fifth RingLocation:- Aberdeen Closing Date:- Saturday 26th May 2018
Are you excited by the latest developments on the web, and obsessive about the details around standards, process, automation and tooling? Confidently proclaim full-stack confidence while having a love for creativity, UX and design?
We have a vacancy in the digital team to play a key role in the design of web sites and all things digital for brands around the globe.
Interested? Send us your CV and show us what you can do.
The job description:
- Play a central role in our digital team, working closely with our UX lead, contributing to the design and creation of digital assets from short-lived microsites to enterprise websites.
- Design and develop the front-end experience across the agencies digital projects.
- Implement web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Create new visual assets, visual style and creative content approaches for clients while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Deliver excellent, proactive support of digital aspects of our work for an ever-growing roster of clients.
- Work in tandem with colleagues across the agency to create deliver digital aspects of campaigns.
- Respond to test feedback, and carry out QA requirements, including cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
The skills required:
- Knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools.
- Confident using Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and After Effects. Experience with Sketch an advantage.
- Strong creative and design skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organise workload and work in a team.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as ExpressionEngine, Drupal, Craft & WordPress.
- Proficiency in GIT and the ability to follow agreed working practices.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take direction when asked.
- Ability and willingness to learn new techniques, technologies and concepts effectively.
How to apply:
Keen to join our team? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com