FindmypastLocation:- London Closing Date:- Thursday 17th May 2018
We’re looking for an ambitious, eager-to-grow Product Designer to join our design team in London.
The role is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, user-centred design team, and in cross functional delivery teams, passionate about shipping great products.
We believe in:
- The value of great design
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- The value of data, but we aim to be data-informed, rather than data driven
- We like to work hard, but we like have fun while we’re at it. Happy, motivated teams make better products!
- Prioritising personal and professional development
- Collaboration and learning from each other
Essential skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience Product/UX design
- Experience of shipping product in a fast paced environment
- Core skills: research, user testing, wireframing, prototyping
- Genuine passion for design
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to team culture
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch
- Prototyping skills: using tools like Invision, Flinto, JustInMind and Marvel
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Planning and facilitating workshops
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Personal interest in family history
- Knowledge of modern software delivery frameworks: lean, agile, scrum and / or kanban
We’re passionate about building the best Product Design team in London!
To apply for this role, please follow the online application process.