brightsolidLocation:- Dundee Closing Date:- Monday 26th February 2018
brightsolid own and operate world class data centres based in Scotland. Our customers require highly available, secure and reliable hosting solutions which are under pinned by excellent data centres, managed by a passionate team. We home mission critical IT services and as such we put the utmost importance on ensuring our facilities operate to the highest standards at all times.
The Service Manager is responsible for ensuring that we deliver operational excellence at each stage of the customer lifecycle. brightsolid is a values-driven organisation where our aim is to surpass expectations in everything we do and to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience and service at all times.
This role is critical to the success of brightsolid’s growth strategy. The successful candidate will directly contribute to the future growth of brightsolid by:
- Establishing success criteria to measure and improve brightsolid’s service to its customers.
- Creating and running governance framework for service management in brightsolid.
- Creating ongoing service improvement plans.
- Driving a collaborative approach across brightsolid to address service management issues.
Critical success factors for this role include:
- Ability to build a stakeholder map deep and wide within the customer base.
- Organisational skills.
- Develop an understanding and ability to constantly improve the end-to-end customer experience with brightsolid.
- Understanding and development of internal processes.
- Shaping how we approach customers to meet their needs whilst also adopting a practical approach to accomplishing tasks in the most efficient way.
- Good leadership skills in a virtual environment with no direct ownership of resource.
- Excellent ability to communicate solutions of issues across a wide range of customer roles.
- Generate customer feedback to support the strategic aims of all areas of the brightsolid business in line with the overall business strategy.
The Service Manager will be responsible for establishing how brightsolid measures its performance in serving customers as well as establishing a governance framework for service management in brightsolid. In general service management will support brightsolid’s profitability by ensuring customers are happy with the service that is being provided.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Travel between brightsolid locations and to customers is an essential part of this role and therefore transport and driving licence are required.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to listen to our customers and respond appropriately to address any concerns.
- Ability to define and communicate strategies to deliver responses to improving services, to internal teams.
- Able to identify upsell/cross sell opportunities and involve the appropriate internal parties at the right time.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.