FindmypastLocation:- London Closing Date:- Friday 25th May 2018
One of the leading websites for family research in the world, Findmypast has helped to transform the way people discover their ancestors. We work tirelessly to digitise and preserve the world’s national archives for future generations to enjoy. We’re a British-owned company with 18 million registered users across a plethora of websites including Findmypast (UK/US/IE/AU), Genes Reunited and The British Newspaper Archive. Our goal is to make discovery seamless for our users by surfacing the most relevant and personalized experience – drawing from the inventory of our 8 billion records.
You will be responsible for supporting the Growth Marketing team, reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Executive. You will be excited about learning new things, be comfortable working to deadlines, motivated by targets and eager to contribute to overall business growth ideas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with agencies to help monitor and manage PPC, Display and Social channels on a daily basis
- Providing insight reports to the Marketing team and wider business, monitoring performance against internal and external targets
- Identifying trends, looking for insights, feeding back to wider team opportunities based on market analysis
- Ad-hoc competitor analysis and market research
- Assisting the Marketing team in developing and creating all marketing campaigns
- Providing detailed monthly marketing reports for each brand
- Aiding affiliate management with administration tasks
- Helping to manage print activity, monitoring effectiveness and working closely with design teams to refresh creative
- General Marketing administration including PO and invoice management
- General assistance for all Findmypast marketing activities to help meet monthly and annual targets
- Acting as liaison between Growth, Partnership and Content teams, ensuring open communication and organisation between teams
Who you are:
- Qualified to degree level
- At least one year of working in a marketing relevant role
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent organisation skills and working well within and across teams
- Very numerate with the ability to understand and create reports with excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of digital marketing; PPC, Display and Social
- Self-motivated and quick to learn, uses own initiative
- Microsoft proficient with excellent knowledge of excel
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with using Google Analytics or similar
- Experience running SQL queries
- A marketing background
- Has experience of content management systems
- Keen interest in history and/or genealogy
We’re passionate about building the best Marketing team in London!
To apply to this role, please follow the online application process.