Fifth RingLocation:- Aberdeen Closing Date:- Saturday 26th May 2018
Do you love marketing? Are you excited by the latest developments in Inbound? Hubspot Certified? Able to leap tall workflows in a single bound? Do you mix strategic insight, creative execution and amazing planning skills?
We have a vacancy in our Inbound Marketing team to play a key role in the delivery of ongoing campaigns for a great roster of B2B clients.
Interested? Send us your CV and show us what you can do.
The job description:
- Play a central role in our Inbound team, working within a pod structure to deliver results for our Inbound clients, with full support of the rest of the agency.
- Design and implement innovative campaigns.
- Research skills to investigate client audience, develop personas, propositions, and embed these in all work.
- Write and produce engaging content for all platforms, from email and blogs to video and interactive.
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaign results.
- Implement continuous improvement cycles to ensure our work gets better every month.
- Liaise with our Strategy, Digital, PR and Design teams to ensure work is integrated across all streams.
- Research the latest technologies, techniques, and developments in Inbound, Content Marketing, and Audience Intelligence.
- Look after those acronyms – SEO, SEM, GDPR – to ensure best practice and compliance.
The skills required:
- Knowledge of current digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Hubspot certification a distinct advantage.
- Confident using Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and After Effects.
- Confident using Content Management Systems, tools like Hubspot, Mailchimp etc, with a degree of comfort with HTML/CSS in this context.
- Strong writing skills. Particularly the ability to work in different mediums, and different styles to suit the audience.
- Ability to release early and refine, using data smartly to maximise outputs.
- Commercially aware, and able to communicate both the work done and the benefits gained
- Some experience in the particular demands of B2B marketing an advantage.
- Ability to mix intuition with a data led approach to decision making.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organise workload and work in a team.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take direction when asked.
- Ability and willingness to learn new techniques, technologies and concepts effectively.
How to apply:
Keen to join our team? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com