Executive Assistant to The Courier & Evening Telegraph Editors
DCT MediaLocation:- Dundee Closing Date:- Sunday 21st January 2018
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work within our busy and fast paced editorial department.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Editors preparing management reports, correspondence, presentations, meetings and travel itineraries as well as coordinating title events and working on editorial projects for the editors and executive team.
Other key responsibilities include:-
- Diary management for editors and executive team members
- Screen telephone calls, enquires, requests and handle them appropriately
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organise and support meetings; creating agendas, taking minutes, follow up and progress updates
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Adapt to the changing needs and priorities of the editors and department, respond accordingly, demonstrating initiative to minimise any negative impact of the changes
- Assist the executives in their day-to-day activities, particularly monitoring, on their behalf, the progress of various projects/activities
- Co-ordinate invoices, billing and payments.
As duties will be varied, you must be able to work on your own initiative. You will be able to multi-task, prioritise workload and work well under pressure. Demonstrable ability in using Microsoft Office packages and administration experience is essential to succeed in this role.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time position for 35 hours per week, working from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Gym or Gym Discount, Childcare Vouchers, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 21st January 2018.