Digital Marketing Coordinator
Puzzler Media LimitedLocation:- Redhill, Surrey Closing Date:- Friday 30th June 2017
Working closely with the head of Digital, this role is a hands-on digital and social marketing role, with responsibility for delivering creative digital marketing and social campaigns to maximise the install, conversion, engagement and revenue growth of our digital consumer products. The role will also include general administration duties to support the head of Digital, and request from other parts of our core business, as agreed with the head of Digital, to support core business SEO and Google Ad campaigns.
The right person is likely to have been working at a digital marketing/creative agency, ideally, but not essential, working with mobile apps, for at least 12 to 24 months. They would certainly be familiar with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO, email campaign software, Social Media and Content Marketing, including trends and analytical tools, with a keen interest in mobile games, plus HTML code experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of all aspects of digital marketing and social media campaigns, including general administration duties
- Development, implementation, tracking and optimising of all digital marketing campaigns to drive quality customer acquisition.
- Working closely with third-party and internal designers, deliver compelling innovative creative marketing and social campaigns
- Responsibility for the day to day digital marketing and social channels and activity
- Implement and manage PPC, SEO and other digital marketing paid advertising platforms to achieve annual objectives and revenue growth
- Monitor and report on industry trends, planning for peak seasons with promotional and social campaign calendars and create specific and relevant digital and social campaigns
- In coordination with the Head of Digital, help define the budgets and strategy for content across all our sites, including clear approaches and processes for creation of content
- Manage social media and marketing budgets and report on ROI and provide monthly performance data, including suggestions for improvement
- Create fully integrated approach for social and agreed KPIs for performance
- Expand social marketing media presence across existing and new channels, driving increased engagement and conversion to spend
- Maintain and manage mailing list, including adherence to data protection regulations, plus management of automated and calendar campaign activity, through delivery of creative HTML solutions and templates
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.